Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
What I Want (All tracks mixed with analog EQ/COMP) NEW MIX 2018
[quote='dzanella' pid='59981' dateline='1497462982']
Hi there Roger.

Excuse me, Roger, but are you from Brazil?

(I asked because of the name...)

Anyway...Loved the mix....Incredibly punchy snare.

Congrats, man! =D

Hey, man. Thanks for your compliment. Yes I am, I'm from Brazil. Have you been to Brazil?

Brazilians unite for the music! LOL!

I'm too. From Sao Paulo to be accurate.

Finishing my studies at IAV and looking for a job at music industry (studios).

And building my "portfolio" by mixing (or trying to lol) songs thanks to Cambridge MT and Telefunken.
(20-06-2017, 01:30 PM)dzanella Wrote: Brazilians unite for the music! LOL!

I'm too. From Sao Paulo to be accurate.

Finishing my studies at IAV and looking for a job at music industry (studios).

And building my "portfolio" by mixing (or trying to lol) songs thanks to Cambridge MT and Telefunken.

Poxa que legal!
Eu estou há 3 meses em London, mas tô voltando pra Goiânia daqui uma semana. Vamos manter contato e trocar ideias. Me add no Facebook www.facebook.com/rogerioalmeida56 ou whatsapp +5564981554081. Abraço!
Poxa, show de bola!

Adicionei lá...Bora trocar ideias e manter contato sim, bro!

Valeu, e continue assim, de novo, mixagem excelente!
[quote='dzanella' pid='60345' dateline='1498428312']
Poxa, show de bola!

Adicionei lá...Bora trocar ideias e manter contato sim, bro!

Valeu, e continue assim, de novo, mixagem excelente!

Vlw, man!

Slamming mix man, great work.
~
Other Mixes
That is a NICE mix you have there, Roger. Nice and 'punchy' for the genre. Love the 'weight' you got on the electric piano. This sounds great on my web-streaming playback system. I bet the WAV / AIFF from your DAW completely blows this away. I'm not hearing the extended high-end which has been mentioned by others in the same way I do on other mixes - so I'm guessing your mix suits my listening preferences better. Very well done, anyway. I have a good musician friend in Brazil too - he really got me into percussion in a big way.
Please consider becoming a patron of Cambridge Music Technology to help Mike keep this Awesome Educational Site Alive! -- https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts
(25-10-2017, 10:14 AM)Quathamer Wrote: Slamming mix man, great work.

Thanks for your feedback, man. I appreciate that!
This is a very inspiring mix. Thank you!
(25-10-2017, 11:29 AM)Robert Wrote: That is a NICE mix you have there, Roger. Nice and 'punchy' for the genre. Love the 'weight' you got on the electric piano. This sounds great on my web-streaming playback system. I bet the WAV / AIFF from your DAW completely blows this away. I'm not hearing the extended high-end which has been mentioned by others in the same way I do on other mixes - so I'm guessing your mix suits my listening preferences better. Very well done, anyway. I have a good musician friend in Brazil too - he really got me into percussion in a big way.

Thanks a lot for your careful listening and detailed feedback, man!