Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temporary Happiness mixed by Spede
Hi. I don't seem to have a lot of time for this forum anymore since I'm working professionally nowadays. Now that the holiday Season is (mostly) over I had some time to branch off from tens of Hip-Hop mixes I've done to work with something that's bit more organic.

The kick drum is what it is. Either you have have a long sustaining kick bottom end or no bottom end at all. Decided to go with the former.

.m4a    Temporary_Happiness_SpedeMix_Mastered.m4a --  (Download: 11.43 MB)

Hi
I’m glad that you manged to make the step to pro-life. You’ve worked and practiced for it very much and you certainly deserve it.

Very nice full sound

Vox could use more automation here and there. Especially words ”temporary happiness” disapper here and there. But that’s something you would have done if you had had a bit more time for this.

Personally I’m not sure if the full kick suits this kind of groove where kick does quite much syncopation, but you have done very nice job within your chosen way. I’m sure there’s many who prefer it this way. Still I wonder if there’s a bit too much low end now.

But anyway, this mix sounds awesome. Hopefully you get bored with hip-hop and drop by here more often.