Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Butterfly Effect - An Ultra Violet Apology - Malu Mix
Had a lot of fun with this one...I absolutely love that breakdown, those notes are brilliant. I haven't been active on the site for about 3 years or so Confused but here goes a new one!

Feel free to critique, bash, love it or hate it!

And Mike...thank you for the site! Awesome resource!

.mp3    Butterfly Effect - An Ultra Violet Apology (Mix Malu).mp3 --  (Download: 12.55 MB)

Sounds great. There isn't too much to say about it honestly. Occasionally the vocals get slightly buried. It's really just the nature of the vocal I think. It's not really a problem at all.

I'd consider maybe doing something with the vocal in the second verse ( I think). A slight effect to renew the listener's interest. It's such a slow song and the second verse doesn't come in until about 2 minutes in that it's easy to zone out and a slight delay or filter effect or something might just give a subconscious nudge to the listener. That's just an idea though.

It's a nice sounding mix with great dynamics. Good job.
Thank you for the kind words!

Updated the mix to the final version. Let me know what you guys think! Great song!

.mp3    Butterfly Effect - An Ultra Violet Apology (Mix Malu Final).mp3 --  (Download: 12.48 MB)