Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
My Second Mix 'I'm Alright' (Akazic Mix)
Hi Everyone, here's my second mix of this song, any feedback or opinions are highly appreciated.

.mp3    alright 2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.87 MB)

opinions please!!! Big Grin
Hello akazic! Generally speaking you have done a very good job! Your mix sounds very well balanced, dynamic, with nice groove! I like very much your use of compressions which make your mix sound so massive (really nice work here dude! It seems you know perfect how to work with the dynamic processors without having this pumping effect or distortion! Thumbs up!). On the other hand on my speakers it sounds a little harsh, like your mix lacks in low-mid area, or like it has very much of high end. Why don't you try to boost up a little around the 500-2k and cut a couple of dbs around the 8k in most of your tracks apart from bass? And finally your lead vocal seems to have a lot of sssh! To my opinion if you try these little changes your mix will sound even better than now! Smile
(28-04-2014, 07:20 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hello akazic! Generally speaking you have done a very good job! Your mix sounds very well balanced, dynamic, with nice groove! I like very much your use of compressions which make your mix sound so massive (really nice work here dude! It seems you know perfect how to work with the dynamic processors without having this pumping effect or distortion! Thumbs up!). On the other hand on my speakers it sounds a little harsh, like your mix lacks in low-mid area, or like it has very much of high end. Why don't you try to boost up a little around the 500-2k and cut a couple of dbs around the 8k in most of your tracks apart from bass? And finally your lead vocal seems to have a lot of sssh! To my opinion if you try these little changes your mix will sound even better than now! Smile

Thanks, andreas Big Grin, i will try to bost the mids a little bit to see whats happend (do you know some techniques to make a not harsh mix?)
Wow!

it is only mix or are also mastered?
Lovey Mix... But Yes I also Feel It lacks a Little Bit of Low End...But Excellent..
Which DAW do you use....