Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour Me Red. . . I haven't posted in a while!!
Hey man

Sounds like a completely different take on the mix to which I'm gonna point to some details and maybe you will hate me for it haha. Since there is separation now I can better give you details on some things.

*Kick thump is a bit too much. It's almost like is mostly low energy. a Cut on the 500hz would be beneficial
*Mix is heavier on the Left side due to the Distort guitar being louder than the acoustic guitar. It's not necessarily louder but it's the distortion texture of it VS the acoustic clean texture of the acoustic guitar that is tiring. To even that out i suggest more volume on the acoustic.
*Toms are very dark and one is mostly low energy. I believe there were sample toms I'd suggest you try those and see how you like them. Or just clean them up with some eq. A cut around the 300-600 will work.

I used both headphones and Monitors.. and these were the things that I noticed the most. Everything else is pretty much taste.
Keep it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colour Me Red. . . I haven't posted in a while!! - by Shul - 24-11-2016, 07:55 AM