Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's My Right - VicVega Mix and Master
My attempt at mixing an mastering this greatly recorded, and truly amazing performance - for me personally, it was a fun 4 hours. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Obviously not the best, nor it is ready to rock the chats, but still - I think that a good vibe has been achieved.

If someone desires, i will post the un - "mastered" mix, a just need to match the loudness.

.m4a    It\'s My Right Master.m4a --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

Sounds alive... as if it was recorded in a club live and all it needs it's the crowd sound.

Good job on balancing... I only have one thing to point out and that's the overhead crashes are a lil bit bright.
The tones and everything else are good sounding. The Fx like delay and reverb are subtle and good with the rest of the mix.

keep it up.
Thank you. The live sound can mostly be blamed on short delays and a small, slightly snare-gated drum ambiance. As far as cymbals go, I did try to get as natural sound as possible, but due to my ears and poor monitoring system it resulted in this.
Also, the kick drum was quite problematic, in that the subkick just did not work for it only had the resonant frequency of the transducer, rather than the resonant kick head, making the kick quite boomy and unpleasent around 60Hz.