Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour Me Red my mix
Hello guys! Nice song! This is my try, I hope you like it! Smile

.mp3    Colour Me Red.mp3 --  (Download: 7.54 MB)

Superb job! I especially like the feedback part.
Nice Mix sounds well balanced and glued together !

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thank you guys! I am glad that you liked it!
great job!
i like how you put the electric guitar, that and the drums make the song sound like QOTSA, and i like QOTSA so i like your mix haha.
(25-10-2016, 06:23 PM)lupulus Wrote: great job!
i like how you put the electric guitar, that and the drums make the song sound like QOTSA, and i like QOTSA so i like your mix haha.

Wow I never thought that this mix sounds like QOTSA! Thanks a lot dear! You made my day! Smile
Again, I can't help but feel that the music, which is mixed great and really energetic, sounds smaller than the acoustic intro. This is repeated by the massive kick in the verses which leaves the next section sounding a little underwhelming! it's a great idea and NEARLY works - perhaps it just needs toning down a little? The vocal manages to sound really present and clear despite not being particularly loud - really nicely done. The banjo is brought in really nicely at the end...
(28-10-2016, 02:30 PM)joelonsdale Wrote: Again, I can't help but feel that the music, which is mixed great and really energetic, sounds smaller than the acoustic intro. This is repeated by the massive kick in the verses which leaves the next section sounding a little underwhelming! it's a great idea and NEARLY works - perhaps it just needs toning down a little? The vocal manages to sound really present and clear despite not being particularly loud - really nicely done. The banjo is brought in really nicely at the end...

Hey! Thanks for listening and for your comment! I didn't catch you, the think you say about the smaller sound is something that you like or not?
Great mix! I especially love the huge bass drum sound with its reverb during the verses. Well done.
your mix is very solid and different! μου αρέσει πάρα πολύ! από όλα τα μιξ σου που έχω ακούσει, αυτό είναι ένα από τα καλύτερα! πολύ καλή δουλειά, φίλε μου! ;-)
mixing since April 2013