Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour me red mix by Bluesbeast
Hi everyone, my first post here. Great song, I mixed it ITB. Give me some feedback. Great thanks in advance. Have a great day folks!

.mp3    colour me red.mp3 --  (Download: 7.57 MB)

nice natural and warm main vocal, great solid electric guitar sound! the strumming acc guitars sound maybe a bit hollow (or a bit too scratchy for me). great mix!
I agree with Loupi, nice work. Smile
Welcome ,
I like your mix ,can hear some cool editing and effects ,adding to the other comments , thinking a touch less compression on the master and some more dynamics mainly a personal taste thing for me.

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hello and welcome! I liked your version! As the guys said above the acoustic guitars sound a little harsh and thin, maybe you have boosted very much the 4kHz? Anyway apart from that I also hear the buss compressor that hits too hard but for some reason I like it in this song.
Ooh - lovely drum sound - dry but tight and punchy! Nice upfront vocal. A little lacking in sub content - no bass content that I can feel in my bowels. Too much buss compression though - it pumps like a...um... Rethink the bus compression then resubmit I reckon!