Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funky to the (Ken) Bone
Probably the best sounding set of multis on here, I really didn't have to do too much at all to get it to a good sounding state apart from some minor filtering and gating on the kick and snare. I did add a doubler on the solo guitar and some reverb, 1/4 note delay, and slapback on the vocals.

Mastering wise I used my normal chain but aimed for an intergrated loudness of -15 LUFS

Cheers and get out your best red sweater,
Dcp

.mp3    Funky to the Bone Master 1.mp3 --  (Download: 9.22 MB)

Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6
(15-10-2016, 06:59 PM)dcp10200 Wrote: Probably the best sounding set of multis on here,
I totally agree with you and this is a very good mix solid, warmth and depth, well done.

Nice solid mix ,I Like the cool effects .

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

I went and made some tweaks to my original mix

.mp3    Funky to the Bone Master 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.2 MB)

Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6