Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Inner circle (Mastered)
here is my mix for this tune, i didn't use the trigger tracks.

comments are welcome!

Big Grin

.mp3    Lead Inc. - Inner Circle.mp3 --  (Download: 12.36 MB)

I like the smoothness of the vocals. I think the track has a little to much limiting going on which is smashing the snare a bit much and I'm hearing some artifacts from over limiting. I'd pull a bit back on the mastering level as it's quite loud.
(18-08-2016, 04:25 AM)chuck moe Wrote: I like the smoothness of the vocals. I think the track has a little to much limiting going on which is smashing the snare a bit much and I'm hearing some artifacts from over limiting. I'd pull a bit back on the mastering level as it's quite loud.

thx for the feedback!. well, mastering is still tricky to me, but i'm working on it!
I Like your mix ,Cool vocal effects ,I agree with Chuck about the snare ,sound nice and full maybe just needs a slight parametric dip at around 200- 300hz to tame some boxyness and a touch more air 4k up ?
Good Job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Nice bold guitar tones lupulus. I like the dirt between the cracks and forcefulness use of the bass guitar, Nice one. Listening with headphones there does seem to be a slight build up in the low mids, even as high as 500-600hz. It may be the bass overlapping the guitars a bit in the centre possibly not completely sure. Not a big deal though. Well Done.

Dave
Sounds like ambient effects are building up in the low mids washing out the sound.
i forgot to upload my V2 ,i made a few corrections on my drum bus and some mastering changes

.mp3    Lead Inc. - Inner Circle V2.mp3 --  (Download: 12.29 MB)