Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Cassettes - Believe
Hello everyone , this is my first job with the live instruments . I need your opinion . I'm an aspiring sound engineer . I hope you will enjoy Smile

RMS: -6.5
Integrated LUFS: -7.7

P.s Sorry for bad english , I'm from Belarus.

.mp3    I Am Cassettes - Believe (mix).mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

.mp3    I Am Cassettes - Believe (master).mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

Hello Ulakin,
Nice mix, Very smooth sounding and balanced. I like how you have brought some of the details forward that can otherwise easily get lost in the mix. Well Done

Dave
Thanks for your feedback, I tried to do well.
Hello! I like your mix! It's well produced and modern sounds.
The only thing i don't like, is the settings for compressor on snare. For my taste, it's sounds too punchy.

Thanks for your feedback. Perhaps after multiband compression at the mastering stage snare it became punchy.
Plz let me know what you think. Thx
First time posting something and it's very confusing (to me). I just want to post my music for criticism Smile plz help!

.mp3    AKG_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.58 MB)

(02-08-2016, 12:18 AM)SonicTramp Wrote: Plz let me know what you think. Thx
First time posting something and it's very confusing (to me). I just want to post my music for criticism Smile plz help!

Hi .. do mastering. A good tool Ozone 6. And all will be OK.
Hi Ulakin, and welcome here Smile

I agree with Konek, your snare lacks some depth and punch. You probably should use some samples to enhance it.
Your drums are pretty bright with a lot of attack. You should set your compressors with a faster attack and a short release to emphasized the sustain.
Finally, some automation could be efficient to deal with the volume in the different sections (vocals are too loud in the last part for example).
Otherwise, that's a very promising start ! Keep it up Smile
Hello, thank you for your feedback. It's nice to get advice from experienced peopleSmile