Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SlowDownMix
Hello guys! This is my new mix!
It was incredibly difficultCool

.mp3    SlowDown.mp3 --  (Download: 4.4 MB)

My one main critique would be that the drums sound a little odd - kind of boxy and kind of like there's a slight telephone-like filter on them; there may be some phasing issues or something. Really I would just work on getting the snare and kick to sound right. I like the lead vox part a lot though; it reminds me of the mix I posted.
Hello!Smile
I agree that the drums do not sound very natural. It was very hard for me to mix this multitrack. Maybe you're right. Maybe i overdid it with the gateHuh
All the sounds within seem to work together to form a live small club sound that sounds kind of nice listening with headphones
There is definitely a good tonal consistency that is present in all your mixes that you post. Well Done Big Grin
Thank you so much, DaveBlush
There is no limit to perfection. Still I was quite careless with the phase, and i need to study InPhase plugin. Cool
I must notice very nice vocals. Sounds very alive. Groove. Snare needs a bit more work. Maybe more low end from bass and less of mids. More back vocals, spread them, let them ring.
It is great mix. Sounds open. Smile
Hello! Thank you for comments and critiqueSmile
Guys! I'm. So.Sorry.Angry
I haven't checked ALL the tracks on phase-aligning, something i missed.

.mp3    Slow Down1.mp3 --  (Download: 4.4 MB)

I am mixing something now and the snare top and bottom were off(180°) phase.. Tongue Nasty thing. Smile
By the way the one you just uploaded sounds almost the same as the first version, maybe it is placebo, but I think that the second version sounds better. Smile
Thank you)Smile Next time i'd be careful