Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promises And Lies (S&P Aquanet Mix)
An updated version of my "Promises And Lies" mix. I had to rework the low end a bit and boosted the guitars.

.mp3    promises and lies 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.55 MB)

Hi
Love the intro everything sounds level !
A little heavy on the botton end which I love too but it's it causing the drums vocals and guitars sound muffled ,the kick and beater sounds great and level with the bass.
But like you stated no mastering which should smooth out mix.

good work.

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(16-05-2013, 10:50 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi
Love the intro everything sounds level !
A little heavy on the botton end which I love too but it's it causing the drums vocals and guitars sound muffled ,the kick and beater sounds great and level with the bass.
But like you stated no mastering which should smooth out mix.

good work.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm listening to the mix on another system now and you are correct about the low end being a tad too much. A minor correction is now in order. :-)
Sounds like a very even mix but something funky is going on with the mp3...I THINK it's a very solid mix, just can't tell for sure with the sound (maybe it's my pc having a special moment). No time to download it and check it out, but I'll try to get back in a few days and do that.

Thanks for taking the time to work on it and for letting me know it was out here. Best of luck in the future!

Keep it loud!
Johnny Lokke,
www.johnnylokkeband.com