Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Benjamin John Better Way (Lucky Mix)
HI Friends

Been away from Cambridge for a while, Here is my mix. I would really appreciate your comments. A lovely song indeed. Lets GO......

.mp3    Better Way.mp3 --  (Download: 4.92 MB)

(02-07-2016, 09:38 PM)Lucky Wrote: HI Friends

Been away from Cambridge for a while, Here is my mix. I would really appreciate your comments. A lovely song indeed. Lets GO......

Hi Lucky,
Nice to hear another one of your signature sounding mixes, sounds good on my monitors.
One minor thing I can hear on the vocals is just a touch of hollowness around 300hz -400hz in the centre and around area 730hz area on the side channels maybe it's the reverb or personal taste thing for me or my monitors.
Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(03-07-2016, 12:24 PM)thedon Wrote: Hi Lucky,
Nice to hear another one of your signature sounding mixes, sounds good on my monitors.
One minor thing I can hear on the vocals is just a touch of hollowness around 300hz -400hz in the centre and around area 730hz area on the side channels maybe it's the reverb or personal taste thing for me or my monitors.
Well Done Big Grin

Hi The Don

Great to hear from you. I actually took notes from your mix before doing my mixBig GrinBig Grin. I will revisit the mix with your comments. Thank you...