Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Place of us - Mix
what do you think guys...? , Im not so sure about my low end because Im mixed this on headphones.... , I havent tried on the monitor yet... because Im doin this in my spare time at home...

.mp3    Place of us mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.73 MB)

I like your mix, Gexx
Great effort mixing with headphones, something that I find difficult to do. The bottom end doesn't sound too bad to me. in saying that, maybe a little more impact would be nice. Great balance all the same. Well Done.

Dave
(02-07-2016, 01:32 PM)Dangerous Wrote: I like your mix, Gexx
Great effort mixing with headphones, something that I find difficult to do. The bottom end doesn't sound too bad to me. in saying that, maybe a little more impact would be nice. Great balance all the same. Well Done.

Dave

Thank you Dave... Smile

I have checked it on monitor , it's as you said little impact would be nice... , I thought my bottom end was bad... , still I can't believe that I mixed this on headphones... sounds better than I ussually mixed on monitor... or perhaps it's because the tracks are recorded so well.... maybe I'll try to mix this on monitor too see which is better or make better than this one.

btw thank you for your comment Dave it gave me a better confidence for my mix... Smile

Gexx
Hi

I have not listened to your mix yet since I'm using my phone right now, but if you mix a lot on headphones like me because you don't really have good monitors or can't hear at a decent volume, then you should buy a plugin that emulate monitors through headphones (Waves NX, 112dB Redline Monitor for examples).
I also use Sonarworks Reference which makes your headphones neutral. That's an awesome plugin and when combined with 112dB, I have the perfect neutral room through my AKG K240 studio Smile
(03-07-2016, 08:17 AM)Mandubien Wrote: Hi

I have not listened to your mix yet since I'm using my phone right now, but if you mix a lot on headphones like me because you don't really have good monitors or can't hear at a decent volume, then you should buy a plugin that emulate monitors through headphones (Waves NX, 112dB Redline Monitor for examples).
I also use Sonarworks Reference which makes your headphones neutral. That's an awesome plugin and when combined with 112dB, I have the perfect neutral room through my AKG K240 studio Smile

Ohh.. thank you Mandubien for your info... Smile , I'll keep that in mind
Nice mix Gexx. I did enjoy it while listening Smile) Nice work Smile