Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright hanibal needs help
It seems like I can't find a compromise that I like. This is the direction I want to go. Any ideas please? Thanks.

.mp3    Triviul - Alright Massturd MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.49 MB)

(27-06-2016, 01:35 AM)hanibal005 Wrote: It seems like I can't find a compromise that I like. This is the direction I want to go. Any ideas please? Thanks.

-------------------

Nice! Like the vocal treatments, effects, etc. Would like to hear the drums louder and more punch, etc. Enjoyed listening!!!!!

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
You ask for ideas
I Would like more bass and drums and little less effects
You could try turn vox down say 2 dB and drums/ bas up same and see if it feels more powerfull
And hit limiter less
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Hi! I think in general it's a bit "vocal heavy." You could turn them down a few dBs and take some focus away from the canonical background vocals by filtering their high frequencies or smearing them with effects or something. Nice work!
Hi Hanibal,
I like your version ,as the others have already mentioned a touch more bass and vocals down a touch.
Maybe the other upper bass track could come down a touch ?
Good job with the effects.

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Vox sound perfect to me.

I wonder if the bass is too much in 400-800 area.

Drums in choruses sound maybe too much compressed. Especially hi-hats suffer from compression. I tdon’t bother me if drums are not loud, but it bother’s me if I can hear the compressor eat drums.

I agree with others.
Yeah, sounds pretty good to me. Drums are a bit smashed up, but I like the effect, maybe just a bit louder as mentioned. Reverbs nice, some automation may help control it a bit when it wants to run away.
Nice Mix
Dave
Thanks so much for the suggestions. It was maddening because I felt I wasn't presenting the song as well as it deserved. I will remix and post when I get time.