Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triviul: 'Alright
My mix ,enjoyed it great vox .

.mp3    Alright finished mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.36 MB)

(23-06-2016, 08:57 AM)takka360 Wrote: My mix ,enjoyed it great vox .

Blimey -- once again super-quick off the mark, there takka! So quick, though, that I think you've left one of the vocals behind slightly... Smile Not sure if it's intentional, but one of the verse vocals seems to have slipped out of sync -- at least relative to how I wrote it! Love the loud-and-proud bass too. Kind of think with hindsight I could have made more of it myself back in the day.
Cheers Mike it is a delay ,will have a look again
Mix 2

.mp3    Alright mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.42 MB)

Both mixes are cool in their own way. Not that you should change them but in the verse hard panning the 2 vocals is a bit risky. I personally like the tripped out vocals of the 1st mix bit losing the delay on the 2nd mix makes the chorus stand out more. For my taste I could have used some more counter melody vocals in the chorus. Per usual good work here.
Cheers,yes I like the delay in the first but pretty have with both
Hi Alan,
Lovely sounding mix ,I like your idea of the panned vocals but as they have a different frequencies, I'm thinking of making a mono copy of both and adding that into the centre to fill in the frequency differences maybe would sound more balaced ?
Good Job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Cheers , yeah no rules mate have a go
Lots to like in this mix
Very Easy to listen to
You made the keyboardtrack bettersounding than I thought possible
Is it just eq ? Care to share what you did please
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Cheers for the listen.Yes just eq