Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dangerous Quicksand
Great song, Great Band, Great sounding multi's.

Went for a warmer sound with this one, a mix hopefully more compatible with smaller devices. Well that was the aim.
Even added a reverb to the bass. Just to be different!

Thanks for listening.
Dave.

.mp3    TheTravellingBand Quicksand Dangerous#1.mp3 --  (Download: 6.12 MB)

Shorty, sounds great.
Sorry, I didn’t come up with any improvement tips!
Love your mix Dave sounds well balanced ,I like the warmer sound.
well done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Olli and Don,
Thanks for the comments guys. Appreciated.
Dave
Sounds great good job!
(03-05-2016, 07:58 PM)AmazingGato Wrote: Sounds great good job!

Thanks AmazingGato.

Cheers
I concur dave really nice balance and tones you got out of this everything is well placed great job !!!!
“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”
Thanks for the kind words D.
Great song and arrangement combined with quality raw tracks made this a real pleasure to work with. It's much easier to close in on the desired sound that you are after with this sort of material.

Dave
Hey Dave, I think you definitely achieved your warm mix! Very round tones, I like it! Really nice man! It is all glued together, and you've achieved a really nice depth and stereo image.

Great work!

Draper
(17-08-2016, 02:50 PM)loweche6 Wrote: Hey Dave, I think you definitely achieved your warm mix! Very round tones, I like it! Really nice man! It is all glued together, and you've achieved a really nice depth and stereo image.

Great work!

Draper

Thanks Draper, Very encouraging.Big Grin It was a mix that came together without too much sweet and tears. Sometimes things just fall into place I guess. Great sounding raw tracks and arrangement might have something to do with it also.

Dave