Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comfort Lives ( My approach, comments)
Hello there I thought I'd share my mix with you. I felt that this song needed a big reverb sound and big sounding drums to make it exciting. Also the vocals are little bit under the music because I don't think that it needs to be any louder, these are not very important vocals , I don't think the song calls for it. For guitar tracks I i took only one take and muted the rest 2 tracks. I have done some muting work in places where I felt needed to be. I hate when some instruments play all the time. Our ears needs some rest and we like to hear some changes while listening to songs Wink

And by the way the mix is done in 1 hour.

And I'm so glad this site exists so I can practice. THANKS!

I'd like to hear opinions from you.

.mp3    Comfort lives.mp3 --  (Download: 7.46 MB)

Hey, sounds great! I went with the multed guitar part as well, muting the other two. I think you have a good balance here. Great sound overall. The guitar is not stepping on the vox at all ( it is in my mix, but I wanted to put it up and see the comments- if there are any). One thing I threw out was the cowbell as it was bothering me, but you used it nicely.
If you appreciate my feedback, please visit one of my mixes and give your thoughts.