Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Myles: 'Alone With You'
A very soulful tune and even though it's quite lengthy, it certainly doesn't get boring at all. To me, there was some shades of Roachford here, very cool indeed. I've listened to a few mixes and there have been some good ones with various approaches. Thanks to Justin for providing the files for mixing, bring on more soul music, I say!

Cheers,
Mick

.m4a    alone with you.m4a --  (Download: 14.11 MB)

Such a lovely mix Your mix is breathing I have nothing to criticise on your mix but just on the lead vocal I believe it is around 4k or 5k If it was me I would put dynamic Eq just to duck it a little based on a threshold. Other than that It is a great mix. I really enjoyed listening to it.
Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.
Hi mick2015 liking your mix nice vibe to it, well done.
(08-03-2016, 01:18 PM)Bereket Wrote: Such a lovely mix Your mix is breathing I have nothing to criticise on your mix but just on the lead vocal I believe it is around 4k or 5k If it was me I would put dynamic Eq just to duck it a little based on a threshold. Other than that It is a great mix. I really enjoyed listening to it.

Thanks Bereket, I appreciate it.
(08-03-2016, 06:26 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi mick2015 liking your mix nice vibe to it, well done.

Thanks Cudjoe, glad you liked it.

Cheers,
Mick