Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nova-One Studio: 'Four Graham'
Overall, I think with a song like this the most critical aspect is aiming for an aggressive sound with impact. Aside from the original kick and snare samples (which were replaced) the rest of the audio was quite workable, in my opinion. I'm very interested to hear other mixes on this one. Any feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,
Mick

.mp3    four graham.mp3 --  (Download: 6.45 MB)

Cool effects. I like guitar sound! Drums sound is not my favourite, I have a feeling that each drum comes from different set.
Sounds great! I'd just bring the overheads down a bit, and keep that vocal level consistent.

The kick has a midrange "knock" which keeps it audible but it kinda sounds out of place to me.
(07-03-2016, 11:41 PM)konop_tnt Wrote: Cool effects. I like guitar sound! Drums sound is not my favourite, I have a feeling that each drum comes from different set.

Thanks for listening, I appreciate the feedback.

(08-03-2016, 12:39 AM)Dmix Wrote: Sounds great! I'd just bring the overheads down a bit, and keep that vocal level consistent.

The kick has a midrange "knock" which keeps it audible but it kinda sounds out of place to me.

Thanks Dmix. Yeah actually the more I listen to this, the more I'm disliking the kick. I will most likely post a revised version soon.