Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Roses_mix Tommy Marcinek
Angel

Lots of challenges with this song but I really enjoyed mixing this one. Comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

Peace,

Tom

.mp3    Dead Roses_2_Mastered.mp3 --  (Download: 8.96 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
Really liked what you did with her vocals when background and your acoustic guitar treatments are very sweet. A wonderful mix. My only thought is the level of the snare drum. I think it should be more subtle to allow the acoustics to blend with the grove of the song more. All the textures and effects are excellent.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(24-05-2016, 03:54 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Really liked what you did with her vocals when background and your acoustic guitar treatments are very sweet. A wonderful mix. My only thought is the level of the snare drum. I think it should be more subtle to allow the acoustics to blend with the grove of the song more. All the textures and effects are excellent.

-------------

Thanks for the props! And you are right, in fact, after another listen I think I mixed the drums in a little too loud altogether....not just the snare. Glad you liked the mix and thanks for your feedback....much appreciated.

Tom
tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek