Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember December, C U Next Time 2020 mix
The 2020 version sounds really good. I like it. My only issue really are with the crash cymbals They're a bit washy. It just the nature of the part I guess. Maybe attenuating a bit in the upper mids/highs might soften them a bit. That's all that jumped out at me.
Good job.
Hi Roy hope all is well and thanks for that i guess that i wanted to hear more and more cymbals but you are right so i did a update mix with less of it ,once again thanks.
Reaper user
(25-09-2020, 03:44 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Roy hope all is well and thanks for that i guess that i wanted to hear more and more cymbals but you are right so i did a update mix with less of it ,once again thanks.
The update feels better. I want more cymbals on this too but I think the part is such that it just gets really washy. Especially in an aggressive mix like this. But I can still hear them just fine in this version.
(25-09-2020, 07:06 PM)RoyM Wrote:
(25-09-2020, 03:44 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Roy hope all is well and thanks for that i guess that i wanted to hear more and more cymbals but you are right so i did a update mix with less of it ,once again thanks.
The update feels better. I want more cymbals on this too but I think the part is such that it just gets really washy. Especially in an aggressive mix like this. But I can still hear them just fine in this version.
Cheers Roy.
Reaper user