Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT SONG!!
First time poster, and greetings from Canada. What a great resource, thank you so much Mike Senior, and John what a fantastic song, I hope you enjoy my mix. I listened to all the other mixes as well, and really enjoyed the wide variety of treatments, its amazing how everyone can hear something a little different but its still the same great song, cheers!

.mp3    Daisy Daisy Master Apr18 2013.mp3 --  (Download: 7.9 MB)

Nice mix, sounds nicely balanced. However I don't like the reverb/delay on the vocals, seems to long and does not suit the style of music. Well to my ears anyway.
(21-04-2013, 08:40 PM)sano Wrote: Nice mix, sounds nicely balanced. However I don't like the reverb/delay on the vocals, seems to long and does not suit the style of music. Well to my ears anyway.

Hi there Sano and thank you so much, I'm happy someone took the time to listen and comment. You know I kinda got carried away with some Delay feeding into delay trickery on the vox and since the preceeding mixes had kinda covered the drier punk type sounds I figured what the heck...... Also I'm stuck in the 80's LOL!! I will give it another go with an 1/8 delay instead of 1/4 and maybe ratchet the send level down a bit. Cheers!