Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hold on you 2016 mix.
hi guys.

this is my fist mix in 2016, korea Smile

i made chorus track with melodyne.

If you have any opinion, give me feedback

.mp3    hold_on_you__mixdown.mp3 --  (Download: 7.82 MB)

Nice mix! May be add little less low frequencies? And I think vox sounds too close and dry compared to the guitars and another instruments. May be you can add delay with little latency to create distance to vox? Chorus sounds interesting with back vocals.
(01-02-2016, 12:50 PM)Merkytcio Wrote: Nice mix! May be add little less low frequencies? And I think vox sounds too close and dry compared to the guitars and another instruments. May be you can add delay with little latency to create distance to vox? Chorus sounds interesting with back vocals.

thx Merkytcio!

I'll try to fill the low freq.

And the vox sound. I think reduce level and more reverb can solve distance and dry sound. if it's not, I'm gonna try with delay Smile
(01-02-2016, 02:55 PM)rjkirk Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 12:50 PM)Merkytcio Wrote: Nice mix! May be add little less low frequencies? And I think vox sounds too close and dry compared to the guitars and another instruments. May be you can add delay with little latency to create distance to vox? Chorus sounds interesting with back vocals.

thx Merkytcio!

I'll try to fill the low freq.

And the vox sound. I think reduce level and more reverb can solve distance and dry sound. if it's not, I'm gonna try with delay Smile

Yes, reverb may be will woks better than delay.
I'll be really appreciate if you listen to my mix. Blush