Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouche_Vishnumix
Hello Friends,

Have a listen to my mix version of this cool track. Hope you like it.

Feedbacks are welcomed Smile

Best Regards
Vish

.mp3    Mouche V1 Vishnumix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.06 MB)

As a mix, it is quite loud. . . not distorting at all, but it seems like you may have tied the hand of your mastering engineer a little bit (assuming this would then go to a mastering engineer in the real world), but listening to your levels and such, it sounds fantastic. A bit heavy in the sub bass frequencies, but it sounds nice overall.

Really nice work!

Draper
(28-01-2016, 02:17 AM)loweche6 Wrote: As a mix, it is quite loud. . . not distorting at all, but it seems like you may have tied the hand of your mastering engineer a little bit (assuming this would then go to a mastering engineer in the real world), but listening to your levels and such, it sounds fantastic. A bit heavy in the sub bass frequencies, but it sounds nice overall.

Really nice work!

Draper

Thank you Draper. I have uploaded the Mastered Version. Should I upload the mix again?
(28-01-2016, 11:56 AM)vishnuraj Wrote:
(28-01-2016, 02:17 AM)loweche6 Wrote: As a mix, it is quite loud. . . not distorting at all, but it seems like you may have tied the hand of your mastering engineer a little bit (assuming this would then go to a mastering engineer in the real world), but listening to your levels and such, it sounds fantastic. A bit heavy in the sub bass frequencies, but it sounds nice overall.

Really nice work!

Draper

Thank you Draper. I have uploaded the Mastered Version. Should I upload the mix again?

Hello Friends, Listen to the Unmastered version of the track Smile

.mp3    Mouche_VIshnumix (unmastered).mp3 --  (Download: 7.16 MB)