Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Up Singing Analog MIX
This is an analog mixing. All compressors, eqs, reverbs are outboards. Crane Song, Tube-tech and lexicon. I made a new post and updated the file. Thanks for the suggestions. I used some plugins only minor changes, this new version I mixed at home and hardware are in the studio. And new comments are welcome. thanks

.mp3    Rise Up Singing Analog MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 9.3 MB)

.mp3    Rise Up Singing Analog MIX2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.3 MB)

Hi,the mix all seems a bit distant,and the bv seem to be panned very wide.
It was a quick mix, the reverb is turned up. I updated the file, if the mix is far tells me. Comments are welcome.
(12-04-2013, 11:19 PM)eduardorke Wrote: It was a quick mix, the reverb is turned up. I updated the file, if the mix is far tells me.

In future it might be good to leave the original mix up there too, just so that other people can also listen to what takka360 heard, as well as hearing what you did about it! Makes it easier for us all to learn from what you're doing.
OK!!!
Hi,to me this still seems very wet,also the acoustic sounds very high in the mix and could sound sweeter i think.
The bv are still very wide but mabe thats just me because i dont often wide pan b vocals.
At the moment, I have only the master, the mix is in the studio. In the coming weeks I will post a new mix. The BV is L30 and R30 with SPL VITALIZER. But maybe this version is better. More comments are welcome. thank you