Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hold on you
Hi! This is my mix for this song, I'm waiting feedback from your point of view.
Greetings from Argentina!

EDIT: Added a new mastered version with automated voice and slide guitar tracks.
I didn't do much in mastering process, just adding a little stereo field and controlling the dynamics, also applied a little of eq.

.mp3    Hold on you_Automatizacion.mp3 --  (Download: 7.83 MB)

.mp3    Hold on you.mp3 --  (Download: 7.83 MB)

(20-01-2016, 08:31 PM)Elias Wrote: Hi! This is my mix for this song, I'm waiting feedback from your point of view.

hey man. you did a great balance in this one. it´s really natural.
it seems like you focused on the steel guitar and i think thats just the right thing to do for this song. great effects on the steel gtr as well. nice one!

maybe it could be a little wider in the stereo. but again i like it!
(21-01-2016, 07:01 PM)Paul Börner Wrote:
(20-01-2016, 08:31 PM)Elias Wrote: Hi! This is my mix for this song, I'm waiting feedback from your point of view.

hey man. you did a great balance in this one. it´s really natural.
it seems like you focused on the steel guitar and i think thats just the right thing to do for this song. great effects on the steel gtr as well. nice one!

maybe it could be a little wider in the stereo. but again i like it!

Stereo, yes! That's because when I mix I'm thinking that in mastering process I will adding more stereo field, and if the mix have a lot of stereo information, it sounds bad for me. Later I'm going to try doing some mastering on this song and post it here.
Thanks for comment!