Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howlin' mix
Hi Guys...

Emm... Im currently a student in an audio engineer institute in Indonesia... , I've been listening to this song... , and I think it's a good song... , also it was well recorded... , and I dicided to mix it...

Then after I have all the files , Im having a problem... , my DAW can't import ed all the 90 tracks... it's always crashed... , I think it is due my PC spec... yeah it's a wooden pc... need some upgrade... , so I dicided to just mix the basic element of the song , drum , some instruments and vocals... although in drum I forgot to include the Hats...

If you guys dont mind please give me your opinions and critics , it will help me a lot to improving myself... thank you Blush

so here's my mix : [ https://soundcloud.com/gigih-mochammad-h...x-practice ]

can't hear anything.. you should upload it to this site.
(18-01-2016, 07:40 AM)Shul Wrote: can't hear anything.. you should upload it to this site.

I've tried to upload it here several times , I dont know what's wrong but it always failed.. , so instead to upload it here I put it on my soundcloud... there's link to my soundcloud , or did you mean that link is broken ? , I've just check it , it seems fine and working...
Oh I did hear it now.. i'm not sure if it was my computer, but on my phone it does sound. It sounds very nice!!!!!! Good Job!