Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a few parts of the mix for reference purpose and your idea
As usual It is mixed in Harrison Mixbus but I have not finished yet BVC and a couple of touches here and there. However, the bleed which comes out of the guitar is bugging me a lot it ruining the snare drum. And I would love to ask your approach to eliminate that situation. And Please don't hesitate to throw your comment. https://www.dropbox.com/s/w45wk4lvnx03si...n.wav?dl=0

.mp3    Mixdown.mp3 --  (Download: 6.11 MB)

Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.
love that reverb on the vocals. what have you done there? did you feed the delay into the reverb too? haven´t done anything with the bleed for it doesn´t seem to be a problem in the whole mix and i don´t think it is in your mix
Hi Ed van Schloensing, If you are asking me about the mix that I posted here, lead vocal have delay from Harrison directly and also from send waves doubler obviously reverb with doubler and delay again which is convolution.

The FX vocal that you are listening it is not a finished project obviously again is consisted of Echo first and second delay from Nomad factory to be specific and Reverb From Harrison.

If you are also talking about the dropbox post that I did be specified and let me know.

Big thanks for taking the time to listen, write your words and feeling. appreciated. If you have anything you would love to add or something, please let me know. Cheers!
Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.