Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers: 'I'm Alright' Mix
Here's my FinalMix..Blush

.mp3    AngelsinAmplifiers-ImAlright-Remix2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.84 MB)

One with +4 on the limiter. Tips please Smile

.mp3    AngelinAplifiers-ImAlright-Remix2 +4db Limiter.mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

FWIW, here's what stands out to me ...

- a couple instruments are hard panned so they disappear in mono (the acoustic geet rhythm part esp.; listen to the section starting @ 1:56 in mono)
- at the breaks (first one especially) there are reverb tails that echo on
- also in that first break there's a stick click that comes through in the snare and overhead tracks
- could use some more high end, esp. in the drum overheads
- the toms are a bit flabby and need some love, but be careful of the ring ( I used a transient shaper)
- I'd like to hear more crack and power in the snare, and it might be competing with the vox and percussion tracks

Thanks for posting. I'm really enjoying hearing other peoples' take on the song.
(12-01-2016, 07:04 AM)ulynch Wrote: FWIW, here's what stands out to me ...

- a couple instruments are hard panned so they disappear in mono (the acoustic geet rhythm part esp.; listen to the section starting @ 1:56 in mono)
- at the breaks (first one especially) there are reverb tails that echo on
- also in that first break there's a stick click that comes through in the snare and overhead tracks
- could use some more high end, esp. in the drum overheads
- the toms are a bit flabby and need some love, but be careful of the ring ( I used a transient shaper)
- I'd like to hear more crack and power in the snare, and it might be competing with the vox and percussion tracks

Thanks for posting. I'm really enjoying hearing other peoples' take on the song.

Thank you Ulynch! Just reading now i'm not used to reactions.. Litlle late, Thanks again!Smile