Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeden Winter _vibhu
Hello Every one ,
how are you hope everything is fine .This song is really awesome mixing it was great no special editing no special PLUG-IN .Only Out board analog gears .Please tell me how it is and please leave a comment.
Thank you ,SmileSmile

.mp3    jeden winter final.mp3 --  (Download: 8.7 MB)

Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.
There is so much feeling in this song so I think I would accept any mix :-)
Good work :-)

/C
Im just on computer speakers but piano sounds slightly muddy around 200-300 range and it masks the vocal
in same range.
Harry
did you use compression on the piano? sounds bit overdone to me needs to be nice and natural! Agree with above comment it is slight muddy and at 1:14 i have the word spider coming out the right speaker which is bit weird! drums could be louder too - love the warmth of the overall sound though! check out my mix if get the time! Cheers
(12-11-2015, 03:23 PM)Vibhu Dixit Wrote: Hello Every one ,
how are you hope everything is fine .This song is really awesome mixing it was great no special editing no special PLUG-IN .Only Out board analog gears .Please tell me how it is and please leave a comment.
Thank you ,SmileSmile

-------------
I like the mix. My only thought is that the vocal has too much siblance....nothing that a good de-esser could not correct.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
(15-01-2016, 12:12 PM)lm425 Wrote: did you use compression on the piano? sounds bit overdone to me needs to be nice and natural! Agree with above comment it is slight muddy and at 1:14 i have the word spider coming out the right speaker which is bit weird! drums could be louder too - love the warmth of the overall sound though! check out my mix if get the time! Cheers

Hey.
I listened your mix it was really awesome i must appreciate you.The only thing i fell less is snare is not coming fat and full at 2:46 and in this type of genere you can also play with reverb and delay.But again i like your sound.
Thank you for taking out some time for listening my mix and reply .
Thank you
Hard Work With Correct Knowledge+Information in the Right Direction is Not The Key To Success , But Success Is The Name Of these Three Elements Unified.