Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Malenky Slovos- Matterplay (Flux Mix)
Just finished the mix and master. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I did this one completely inside the box, so I'm sure there are some issues.

Thanks for listening!

Version #2

.mp3    Malenky Slovos -Matterplay.mp3 --  (Download: 3.44 MB)

Hello,

There's too high frequencies for my tastes.
I guess it's too much compressed, and the drum's needs to be louder in the chorus IMO.

Sorry for the negative opinion Undecided
Greets
Hello Sir.
Is it me or are the Vocals way out of Sync. And various other parts too.
Can't really listen to it properly and give decent opinion until it's fixed mate.
I mean there is a serious problem with your DAW there. Maybe latency is an issue, I don't know.
Fix it and render again. What Mastering stuff you using? Might be able to figure out the problem.
Sorry for the down beat reply.
James

(29-10-2015, 09:01 PM)James Cullis Wrote: Hello Sir.
Is it me or are the Vocals way out of Sync. And various other parts too.
Can't really listen to it properly and give decent opinion until it's fixed mate.
I mean there is a serious problem with your DAW there. Maybe latency is an issue, I don't know.
Fix it and render again. What Mastering stuff you using? Might be able to figure out the problem.
Sorry for the down beat reply.
James

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it however blunt. I thought there was something wrong too so I went back and hopefully fixed a few things. I think the original problem was that the DAW was auto-warping long samples.
I used Ozone for the mastering btw.
Sound better?
Much better Vivere.
Outro of Chorus One good. Like the way it all spills into Break. Same with Chorus Two Outro into Second Break. It works. The Vocals sound like it's coming from a pressurised booth in a spaceship. Sci-Fi style.
Good effort.