Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Forkupines - Sleep by the Fire, Bloom in Water (konop_tnt)
(02-11-2015, 07:22 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi konop_tnt really like this mix sounds smooth, well done, have a listen to my mix 2 when you can and let know what you think,thanks.

Thanks. Later I will check your mix.
konop, I'd say that's about got it! :-) You done good sir! lol

Joe Walter
a.k.a. "grizwalter"
Mile-High Audio Productions
www.mountainmix.net
[email protected]

(02-11-2015, 07:47 PM)grizwalter Wrote: konop, I'd say that's about got it! :-) You done good sir! lol
Mission accomplished Smile
Hi Konop,
I like the snare processing it brings it in nice. The rest is as good if not better then before. Thanks for sharing. : - )
TC
(02-11-2015, 08:44 PM)TChianit Wrote: Hi Konop,
I like the snare processing it brings it in nice. The rest is as good if not better then before. Thanks for sharing. : - )
TC

Thank you very much!
nice work!

I think the bass is a little bit too loud and you can turn it up the snare a little bit more, but in general a great mix.
have a listen to my version when you can and let me know what you think about it
Hey! You liked my mix but I have to say that I am amazed about yours too!!
My only suggestion is the same with lupulus. I think your bass is a little too heavy and your snare lacks some clearness. Maybe cut some 200Hz and boost some 8kHz on the snare and will be just fine! To my taste your mix is almost perfect!
(03-11-2015, 04:58 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: Hey! You liked my mix but I have to say that I am amazed about yours too!!
My only suggestion is the same with lupulus. I think your bass is a little too heavy and your snare lacks some clearness. Maybe cut some 200Hz and boost some 8kHz on the snare and will be just fine! To my taste your mix is almost perfect!
Thanks man for that! I'm afraid touching bass, because everything was build around, but why not check that?Wink
I think the snare could use a little more punch, but that's all I could suggest to improve your mix. It's pretty much done!
Good job, man Smile
(04-11-2015, 12:19 AM)wurstdrummer Wrote: I think the snare could use a little more punch, but that's all I could suggest to improve your mix. It's pretty much done!
Good job, man Smile

Thanks! So I need d to give it a third try Wink