Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My take on Turkuaz : 'Tip Toe Through The Crypto'
Hello

Here with another mix. Tried to keep the live performance feeling throughout the song.

Let me know what you think.

.mp3    Turkuaz - Tip Toe Through The Crypto TANKS MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 5.57 MB)

I like your mix sounds well balanced ,just some personal thoughts while having a little listening ,The bass sounds a touch full somewhere around 120-300hz area maybe the kick also to remove some hollowness which should give more room to boost some bottom more end,a touch more top end presence especially with the cymbals and top end smack on the snare would sound great.

Good job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(28-10-2015, 12:03 PM)thedon Wrote: I like your mix sounds well balanced ,just some personal thoughts while having a little listening ,The bass sounds a touch full somewhere around 120-300hz area maybe the kick also to remove some hollowness which should give more room to boost some bottom more end,a touch more top end presence especially with the cymbals and top end smack on the snare would sound great.

Good job Big Grin

Mix sounds exciting, only thing is everything is around 100Hz and I can hear backing vocals clashing with everything else at times. Seems like great effort has been put into this mix.