Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dry Clean Only : Iron Sheik Mix by Ak3r
So here's my mix of this song...Quite different approach than everyone for what i've listened. I have tried a bunch of new stuff with this mix so please feel free to coment anything u want Wink

Ok, so there's version 2. I think it's quite better than the other so....what u guys think? Smile

Ak3r

.mp3    DRY CLEAN ONLY - IRON SEIK MIX 1 MASTER BY AK3R.mp3 --  (Download: 5.06 MB)

.mp3    DRY CLEAN ONLY - IRON SHEIK MIX 2 MASTER BY AK3R.mp3 --  (Download: 5.06 MB)

(23-10-2015, 12:32 AM)Ak3r Wrote: So here's my mix of this song...Quite different approach than everyone for what i've listened. I have tried a bunch of new stuff with this mix so please feel free to coment anything u want Wink

Ok, so there's version 2. I think it's quite better than the other so....what u guys think? Smile

Ak3r
Hey Ak3r, just took a listen to your track, you have to much low end, the compression is choking the mix pretty bad. I don't know what your set up is like but it seems to me it's probably your monitoring environment, that seems to always be the problem with to much low end. You can try to high pass to get the rumble out, and that will tighten the lows and mono everything under 200hz, you want to keep the lows tight. Good luck! Keep at it!