Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Spektakulatius - Jeden Winter (LPF's Mix/Master)
Hey there awesome people Big Grin

Made another mix again of one of Spektakulatius' songs. As far as I've known, I've mixed and mastered all of their songs on CMT. Mixing with my new audio interface is really bringing my mixing skills to a whole new level, from few weeks (including mastering) to only 3 days (which is overkill but satisfying)

My interpretation of the mix is that, I want more emotion (Maybe even goosebumpsTongue) and aliveness as well as a pretty large soundstage.

I appreciate any constructive suggestions and criticisms. Thanks!

(Note: I am aware of the noise level of the mix)

.mp3    Spetakulatius - Jeden Winter -001.mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

Polishing turds is not a type of business that you want to frequently do.
How did you get this thunder from the double bass ? It sounds great and fat.
(16-10-2015, 05:54 AM)LePalteFish Wrote: Hey there awesome people Big Grin

Made another mix again of one of Spektakulatius' songs. As far as I've known, I've mixed and mastered all of their songs on CMT. Mixing with my new audio interface is really bringing my mixing skills to a whole new level, from few weeks (including mastering) to only 3 days (which is overkill but satisfying)

My interpretation of the mix is that, I want more emotion (Maybe even goosebumpsTongue) and aliveness as well as a pretty large soundstage.

I appreciate any constructive suggestions and criticisms. Thanks!

(Note: I am aware of the noise level of the mix)

-----------------
Very nice mix! You can tell you put a lot of time into it.....you got what you described - a song to give you goosebumps. Congrats.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek