Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amber Skye: Howlin mix test
Here is a mix of the song

Please feel free to post "constructive" comment.

Thank you in advance !

.mp3    Munzoo_Howly.mp3 --  (Download: 10.22 MB)

Please give me a multitrack, I can not download. [email protected]
Really really nice mix. Quite creative. Nice use of the voices and the fx...The only "but" that i find is that the voices are a little bit too loud at the end...Just that...Everything else is quite fine. Good work.

Ak3r
(14-10-2015, 02:43 AM)Ak3r Wrote: Really really nice mix. Quite creative. Nice use of the voices and the fx...The only "but" that i find is that the voices are a little bit too loud at the end...Just that...Everything else is quite fine. Good work.

Ak3r

Thank you for your comment. You are definitely right about it ! Blush Will fine tune this part for sure.
Goog job. Can you halp me? You could give the project Amber Skye: 'Howlin' ? Thanks my mail [email protected]
(21-10-2015, 12:51 PM)NukRecords Wrote: Goog job. Can you halp me? You could give the project Amber Skye: 'Howlin' ? Thanks my mail [email protected]

Hey NukRecords... all you have to do is register at their site.. after you have confirmed your email go back to the page and click download again.. a window will pop up and you will be able to download all the folders for this song. Sending it through email is not possible.. the files are too big and are too many.
Wow man... great mix!!!
Thank you Shui