Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believe
Thank you!... i will try that as well.
Humm...there's a lot of things that i find are not quite right in ur mix. Have u used some stereo plugin on the voice? Cause it seems to me like its a little bit more to the left and sometimes comes back to the middle....The strings on the left sounds too mid rangy...did u wanted them to sound like an old radio? The guitar in the back doing the arpegio at the beginning is way to thin, sounds almost like a wire...And the FX for the guitar at 1:22 creates some strange harmonic or something that's not tuned with the original sound and makes it sound a lil bit ugly. The bass might be a little bit to loud but what i find the worst is that ur snare is too compresed and doesnt have any dinamic at all so the song lacks that on some crescendos or drum fills that build up to the next part like at 2:35...After that the lead guitar is too high as well as the "Aahh" chorus...and u miss the string section at all...I dont know, i just find all that weird, it's a complex song with lots of tracks so it's tricky to get it right...Hope that it's been some help for u Smile

Cheers

Ak3r