Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love mixing
How can it be that fun to mix songs ? It's like doing a big puzzle or something that totally engages Your mind for some hours. The time is just flying while putting all pieces in place and adjusting knobs, trying different plugs and waiting for the maigic to appear. Sometimes it does sometimes not. When mixing songs like this, the magic is already there, it's coming from the heart of the composer. I just have to put the right pieces in the right places. I hope I did it this time.
Let me know if You like it please. I'm not so experienced from mixing yet, been doing this a couple of months only.
/C

.mp3    Comfort Lives in Belief.mp3 --  (Download: 7.35 MB)

.mp3    Comfort Lives in Belief2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.35 MB)

My guess is many will think the guitar are too loud from time to time, but it is by purpose the guitar has the volume it has. I see the picture where it's played live on stage where the guitar player sometimes take a step forward and really shines. The only concern I have now when listening some hours later is that the vocals maybe could be a little louder. But I'm not totally sure about it.
Hi Guys
I added a ned mix, with some minor changes. I can't judge if it's better or not. Let me know if You listen...if You hear any change, they are very subtle :-)

Thanks

/C