Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruks: 'Kak Tvoi Dela, Vova? - King's mix
Hi, what do you think about my mix? I did it something about 3 hours. It's just mix, no mastering.
Thanks for replies.

Cheers,
Vita Kral (King). Big Grin

.mp3    Bruks_post.mp3 --  (Download: 11.91 MB)

Mate, for a three hour mix you've done a great job! Nicely balanced, things are sitting well. Even though it's good, I think I'd like to hear it pushed even a little more. I think I'm after a little more energy from the drum sounds. On an aesthetic side, I'm not that keen on the FX you've used on the voice (verb/delay), but hey, that's okay. Again, nice work!
(23-07-2015, 02:22 AM)Audiomuze Wrote: Mate, for a three hour mix you've done a great job! Nicely balanced, things are sitting well. Even though it's good, I think I'd like to hear it pushed even a little more. I think I'm after a little more energy from the drum sounds. On an aesthetic side, I'm not that keen on the FX you've used on the voice (verb/delay), but hey, that's okay. Again, nice work!
Thanks man. Yeah, you're right. Drums should be more energic. I'll try to work on drum sound.
Guitars sound good to me. Drums could gel just a tad better, but still sound good. The vocals get drowned sometimes and need more stability. Good frequency balance though, and they sit well in the mix, FX-wise.

The lead guitar solo sounds strange to me when coming from the far right side, but that's just a matter of taste, probably.

A tad more punch might not be a bad idea.

Good job overall!
Oh, I just noticed that you did not master the mix. Then forget my last remark! Wink