Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Chudziak - 'Children of No-one' mix
Version 2. I've reworked a few things, particularly compression, low mids, and bass/kick frequencies, also pulled out lower frequencies of effects, looked at automated levels, tried to get a sense of choruses being a bit more 'noticeable' shall we say. This time I tried to steer right away from master bus processing, or any attempt at mastering it myself Undecided I think a lot of that compression issue was probably still trying to get my head around the UA Shadow Hills mastering compressor, but I did adjust individual track compression as well.

Have I gone too far with some things? (eg too thin now?) Every now and then I'm wondering if the snare is a little dry/unsupported/sticking out a bit. And I still have a bit to learn about how exactly to place kick & bass in relation to each other. I wouldn't say this is a finished product, but I want to move on!! Thanks for the previous comments, always appreciate other people's perspectives & wise advise Big Grin

.mp3    Children Of No-One-Mix 02-Audiomuze.mp3 --  (Download: 8.49 MB)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Chudziak - 'Children of No-one' mix - by Audiomuze - 29-06-2015, 03:47 AM