Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Anomalous Weeping" Duguy's Mix
Hello,

I like to challenge myself so i mixed this song in one hour, here my result.

Hope you'll enjoy, don't hesitate to comment.

.mp3    Anomalous Weeping Mix 1.mp3 --  (Download: 14.41 MB)

Hey Dunguy,

Glad to see your mix on this forums! Smile
There are only a couple of things I'd change. First off, there#s a tad too much reverb. Especially on the snare I'd remove the Wetness a bit.
The lead-synth could also benefit from a bit more volume and a tiny bit less Wetness.
The kick-drum is a bit overwhelming in comparison to the bass. I'd increase the bass and decrease the low-frequency-content of the kick (not the entire volume though).
Other than that, the background elements seem too distant and could use some more volume and / or less mud (decreasing the low-mid-frequencies to achieve clarity).

Good luck mate, looking forward to mix 2.0! Smile
(02-06-2015, 11:27 AM)Skelpolu Wrote: Hey Dunguy,

Glad to see your mix on this forums! Smile
There are only a couple of things I'd change. First off, there#s a tad too much reverb. Especially on the snare I'd remove the Wetness a bit.
The lead-synth could also benefit from a bit more volume and a tiny bit less Wetness.
The kick-drum is a bit overwhelming in comparison to the bass. I'd increase the bass and decrease the low-frequency-content of the kick (not the entire volume though).
Other than that, the background elements seem too distant and could use some more volume and / or less mud (decreasing the low-mid-frequencies to achieve clarity).

Good luck mate, looking forward to mix 2.0! Smile

Thanks for your answer, i agree with most of your remarks.

Here my mix 2.0 Wink

.mp3    Anomalous Weeping Mix 2.mp3 --  (Download: 14.41 MB)