Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brew
OK!!!

.mp3    What I Want.mp3 --  (Download: 8.78 MB)

Hi! I have to say some things about this mix

1) the sublows you add on the bass maybe are a little hyped. Too much for my ears. It could be better if you try little sublows
2) I hear a clear saturation in the guitars, doesn't sound nice to me. if you remove that, the guitar is going to sound great!
3) the voice is delayed. This make the whole track sound unorganized. tray to put it on time!
3) the fx you add on the main voice it's on the whole track! Try to use it on the dark passages of the song, to make more impressive ehen they came.
4) the reverb on the SD it's too long for me, try to experiment with the reverbs and find something that fits better!

Hope everything I say help! Smile
Thank you, I corrected mistakes Maybe that's not all. Your criticism of my impetus for progress !!!Wink
What I like about this mix is that you really made it your own. Some of the ideas are very interesting some a bit of a stretch, but I applaud you for your take on this great song.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(13-06-2015, 06:17 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: What I like about this mix is that you really made it your own. Some of the ideas are very interesting some a bit of a stretch, but I applaud you for your take on this great song.
Спасибо, я рад, что вам понравилось!
(14-06-2015, 07:24 AM)Gi.son Wrote:
(13-06-2015, 06:17 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: What I like about this mix is that you really made it your own. Some of the ideas are very interesting some a bit of a stretch, but I applaud you for your take on this great song.
Спасибо, я рад, что вам понравилось!

Here's the translation for the non russian speakers Tongue

"Thanks, I'm glad that you liked it!"