Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Angels in Amplifiers - I'm Alright
Hello) Here's mix of Angels in Amplifiers - I'm Alright. This is a super song. Angels in Aplifiers are Great!!!

Please comment)

Thank you very much!

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers - I\'m Allright.mp3 --  (Download: 6.75 MB)

Wow dimka, awesome mix! Everything sounds clear and balanced. Nice choice putting the echo on some parts.

Excellent work! Keep mixing like this
Hi, RGLmix. Thanks for the high appreciation of the mix, Pal))
I agree! This is a great mix, I wouldn't change a thing. What's your DAW? I'm using Reaper, but I'm thinking of giving ProTools a try, since they have a free version coming out soon.
Thanks, Billymccor)) This is the same DAW that You using, it's Reaper. I think that using any DAW You can make a cool mix.
Hey! Yes, cool mix! And I do like the delays used in certain points rather than throughout.
My only criticism: the acoustic guitar melody line is too loud. And careful of your EQing on the drums. There is a really shrill ring on the ride when the drummer hits the bell.
Fantastic mix, dimka! The only thing that jumped out at me was the delay on the vocal. I found it distracting. Other than that it sounded great.
Wow, great job dimka! I like that your mix is "airy", not crowded. Nice frequencies separation! And the idea with the delay, thumbs up! I used too in my mix. By the way, if you would listen to my mix, the second one, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice. Keep up the good work!
Haha I was so suprised at the first echo, but I find it really nice. Great work!!
Honestly, I was surprised too))))