Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lookout Mountain
I've been a live audio technician for a few years now and am only just getting into recorded mixes. I did this mix in Adobe Audition.
I'm not claiming it to be any where near perfect by the way haha Big Grin
I'd love some constructive feedback from you people!

Cheers

.mp3    mixdown.mp3 --  (Download: 7.36 MB)

Pretty good. I like the overall sound, separate instrument sounds and balances very much.

I feel that the low end is little boomy. I think the boomines is present also in the acoustic guitar. Check those strumming parts around 0.08.
Other thing that came to my mind: I think I can hear too much the smallness of recording room. Some small cuts here and there might cure that.

But otherwise very lovely sound to my ears.
(14-04-2015, 04:29 PM)Olli H Wrote: Pretty good. I like the overall sound, separate instrument sounds and balances very much.

I feel that the low end is little boomy. I think the boomines is present also in the acoustic guitar. Check those strumming parts around 0.08.
Other thing that came to my mind: I think I can hear too much the smallness of recording room. Some small cuts here and there might cure that.

But otherwise very lovely sound to my ears.

Cheers for the input
I'll have a play around and see what I come up with!!
Track sounding great on PC speakers. The bottom end is a little heavy as per Olli H but other wise quite pleasant to listen to. Well balanced and spaced. Nice work....
Hi
I think the voice is too loud, it doesn't fit the rest. And the drums sound little hollow..but boomy. Well, my opinion anyway :-)

Cheers