Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ill Fate 2021
Hey guys took a quick pass on this one this evening working on headphones, great NYHC style fun!

Any feedback is welcomed/appreciated, if you have a mix up yourself feel free to point me in the direction of it and ill happily do the same.

Cheers!

.mp3    ill fate 2021.mp3 --  (Download: 5.01 MB)

I like it! You didn't try too hard to make it too loud. It is VERY scooped, though not as scooped as the first time I did this song's mix haha. I like how the vocals take up the midrange and it feels really clean. The elements blend well! If I got this to master, I'd be pretty satisfied. The whole track sounds well balanced and very clean. I like it! Good job.

I *do* have versions of this as well, but to be honest the first version is REALLY bad. What can I say, it was 6 years ago? Haha. I'd love feedback on the newest one I did though.
(23-06-2021, 02:31 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: I like it! You didn't try too hard to make it too loud. It is VERY scooped, though not as scooped as the first time I did this song's mix haha. I like how the vocals take up the midrange and it feels really clean. The elements blend well! If I got this to master, I'd be pretty satisfied. The whole track sounds well balanced and very clean. I like it! Good job.

I *do* have versions of this as well, but to be honest the first version is REALLY bad. What can I say, it was 6 years ago? Haha. I'd love feedback on the newest one I did though.
Thanks for taking the time to listen, agreed and on fresh ears I do think I may have low passed the guitars a bit too hard.

Cool man ill scope it out,

Thanks again!