Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albert Kader: 'Ubiquitous'_mix
Please listen!

June 11, 2021 I remixed it. "AlbertKader_Ubiquitous_mix_2" Please listen to it again and let me know what you think.

.mp3    AlbertKader_Ubiquitous_Full_mix.mp3 --  (Download: 15.85 MB)

.mp3    AlbertKader_Ubiquitous_mix_2.mp3 --  (Download: 15.84 MB)

(25-01-2020, 04:43 AM)Satoshi Hashimto Wrote: Please listen!
Too much sub/bass.  See attached pic for visual.  

On the bass track, try a 18/Oct db low-cut filter to get rid of the extreme lows and maybe notch out a little at around 135/149 Hz?   Lower its channel's fader a bit in the mix.  

You might also want to experiment with side-chaining the bassline to the kick for extra space, punch and groove.

Once the low end has been cleaned up, the other elements in the mix will be easier to hear/work on.  

Keep it up - you'll get there!

Best,
T

Thumbnail(s)

(22-11-2020, 11:41 PM)Thank you for listening! Wrote: I learned a lot from it.

I think I'll adjust the bass, clear it up a bit, and try making it again!

teknosmoker

On the bass track, try a 18/Oct db low-cut filter to get rid of the extreme lows and maybe notch out a little at around 135/149 Hz?   Lower its channel's fader a bit in the mix.  

You might also want to experiment with side-chaining the bassline to the kick for extra space, punch and groove.

Once the low end has been cleaned up, the other elements in the mix will be easier to hear/work on.  

Best,
T
(27-04-2021, 03:23 PM)I made it again, so please have a listen. Im looking forward to your feedback.Satoshi Hashimto Wrote:
(22-11-2020, 11:41 PM)Thank you for listening! Wrote: I learned a lot from it.

I think I'll adjust the bass, clear it up a bit, and try making it again!

teknosmoker

Best,
T
Newly mixed. Listen to it!

.mp3    AlbertKader_Ubiquitous_HSI_mix_3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.43 MB)