Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix Candlebox - Happy Pills
Hi! Please tell me what do you think!

.mp3    Candlebox_HappyPills.mp3 --  (Download: 6.26 MB)

(17-09-2019, 12:28 PM)gallon_of_pcp Wrote: Hi! Please tell me what do you think!

Hi

all in all a well balanced mix. the leadvocal stands out nice w/o being over the top. i reckon you didnt use replacement on the drums. that being said i think you did a good job. snr could use a little bit more presence though.

but there is some sort of strange ringing noise coming from the right gtr. only present during rythm-passages. sounds almost as some kind of artifact?!

cheers!
(17-09-2019, 09:35 PM)kRiXeL Wrote:
(17-09-2019, 12:28 PM)gallon_of_pcp Wrote: Hi! Please tell me what do you think!

Hi

all in all a well balanced mix. the leadvocal stands out nice w/o being over the top. i reckon you didnt use replacement on the drums. that being said i think you did a good job. snr could use a little bit more presence though.

but there is some sort of strange ringing noise coming from the right gtr. only present during rythm-passages. sounds almost as some kind of artifact?!

cheers!

Thanks a lot for the reply!
You are correct, i didn't use any replacements and didn't add any samples to the drums. I don't have access to my usual workplace, and didn't have the tools fro that, decided to work the tracks that are provided.
As for the snare, i noticed that, but than decided that it'll do. And now that you've mentioned it I think again that I need to work on the snare a bit more Smile
And the guitar... I don't know, it either has this horrible ringy noise around 8kHz on it's own that i've unsuccessfully tried to remove, or the plugins made that, (honestly i don't remember) i'll look into that.
Thank you so much, apprecciate it, i'll check your version!