Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ale Lak - Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (mixed by arimaggod)
Just my -5 rms mix. Im really new to mixing.

.mp3    Ale Lak - Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (mixed by arimaggod).mp3 --  (Download: 6.97 MB)

Grungy, garagey, very cool!

Great to hear kick, snare, and toms that aren't that tip-tap typewriter metal thing, well done.

Now put all the mids back into the vocals, or back off the highs, and try some grungy distortion, and a slapback delay. That'll fit the vocals in the garage vibe of the mix. And then crank the vocals way up.

Cheers!
(30-06-2019, 03:16 PM)Joe Wrote: Now put all the mids back into the vocals, or back off the highs, and try some grungy distortion, and a slapback delay. That'll fit the vocals in the garage vibe of the mix. And then crank the vocals way up.

Cheers!

Thanks for feedback.
So i tweaked vocals like you said. Added small ammount of slapback delay and eq + exciter. Distortion was already on vocals.

P.S: Forgot about vocal riders. I think this vocals need vocal rider. So added one.

P.P.S: Deleted track in post, track needs to render.

P.P.P.S Added new version of track

.mp3    Ale Lak - Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (mixed by arimaggod) v3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.79 MB)

Nailed it!! If we're gonna nitpick, make the hi-hat really dark and clangy instead of bright and sizzly, and you're golden.
(30-06-2019, 07:35 PM)Joe Wrote: Nailed it!! If we're gonna nitpick, make the hi-hat really dark and clangy instead of bright and sizzly, and you're golden.
Tweaked hi hat like you said, master

.mp3    Ale Lak - Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir (mixed by arimaggod)v4.mp3 --  (Download: 6.76 MB)